Face tour 2019
Face To Face Tour Dates, Tickets & Concerts 2019 | Concertful
- On tour: Yes
- Concertful ranking: #552
- Category: Punk / Garage Rock
|Tuesday Feb 19 2019||Face To Face The Riot Room · Kansas City, MO, US|
|Wednesday Feb 20 2019||Face To Face Fubar · St Louis, MO, US|
|Thursday Feb 21 2019||Face To Face Subterranean · Chicago, IL, US|
|Friday Feb 22 2019||Face To Face Subterranean · Chicago, IL, US|
|Saturday Feb 23 2019||Face To Face Subterranean · Chicago, IL, US|
|Thursday Mar 14 2019||Flogging Molly with Face To Face The Complex · Salt Lake City, UT, US|
|Friday Mar 15 2019||Flogging Molly with Face To Face The Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan · Las Vegas, NV, US|
|Saturday Mar 16 2019||Flogging Molly with Face To Face Morongo Casino Resort and Spa · Cabazon, CA, US|
|Tuesday Mar 19 2019||Flogging Molly with Face To Face The Catalyst · Santa Cruz, CA, US|
|Wednesday Mar 20 2019||Flogging Molly with Face To Face Tioga Sequoia Brewery · Fresno, CA, US|
|Saturday Mar 23 2019||Flogging Molly with Face To Face, Lucero - The Band Grand Sierra Resort and Casino · Reno, NV, US|
|Thursday Mar 28 2019||Face To Face Saint Vitus · New York City, NY, US|
|Friday Mar 29 2019||Face To Face Saint Vitus · New York City, NY, US|
|Saturday Mar 30 2019||Face To Face Saint Vitus · New York City, NY, US|
|Saturday Apr 06 2019||Sabroso Festival Doheny State Beach · Dana Point, CA, US|
|Sunday Apr 28 2019||Rise Against with Face To Face The Chicago Theatre · Chicago, IL, US|
|Wednesday May 01 2019||Rise Against with Face To Face Paramount Theatre · Denver, CO, US|
|Friday May 03 2019||Shaky Knees Music Festival Central Park Atlanta · Atlanta, GA, US|
|Saturday May 04 2019||Rise Against with Face To Face The Ace Hotel · Los Angeles, CA, US|
Face to Face is a punk rock band formed in 1991. During their initial twelve year run, Face to Face became one of the seminal and influential punk rock bands to come out of California.Like us on Facebook to get notifications of tour announcements!
- Feb 17, 2019 Three Links - Dallas, TX, US
- Feb 16, 2019 Jack's Bar - San Antonio, TX, US
- Feb 15, 2019 House of Rock Corpus Christi - Corpus Christi, TX, US
- Feb 14, 2019 White Oak Music Hall - Houston, TX, US
- Jan 05, 2019 The Fillmore - Charlotte, NC, US
- Dec 28, 2018 Marty's On Newport - Tustin, CA, US
- Dec 27, 2018 Marty's On Newport - Tustin, CA, US
- Dec 26, 2018 Marty's On Newport - Tustin, CA, US
- Dec 17, 2018 The Academy - Dublin, Ireland
- Dec 14, 2018 O2 Academy Bournemouth - Bournemouth, United Kingdom
- Dec 13, 2018 O2 Academy Oxford - Oxford, United Kingdom
- Dec 12, 2018 O2 Academy Birmingham - Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Dec 10, 2018 O2 Academy - Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Dec 07, 2018 O2 Academy Bristol - Bristol, United Kingdom
- Dec 05, 2018 O2 Academy Glasgow - Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Dec 03, 2018 O2 Shepherds Bush Empire - London, United Kingdom
- Sep 30, 2018 City Winery - Nashville, TN, US
- Sep 28, 2018 City Winery - Atlanta - Atlanta, GA, US
- Sep 27, 2018 The Broadberry - Richmond, VA, US
- Sep 26, 2018 City Winery - DC - Washington, DC, US
Face To Face
Face to Face (formed in 1991) is an American punk band, fronted by Trever Keith from Victorville, California, in the U.S.
Originally comprised of friends Trever Keith on vocals and guitar and Matt Riddle on bass, the two started a group called Zero Tolerance. With the addition of Rob Kurth on drums, and later Mark Haake on guitar the band began practicing and played a number of local shows, until the departure of Haake, when the band changed the name to Face to Face and began playing as a three-piece.
Playing shows in the Inland Empire and Orange County, California, U.S areas Face to Face soon found fame alongside bands like The Offspring and Guttermouth. The band recorded a number of songs for their debut album “Don’t Turn Away” (1992) after meeting Bill Plaster of Dr. Strange Records and Jim Goodwin who offered Face to Face studio time.
After an intense touring period, Face to Face signed with the label Victory Music and added an extra guitarist by the name of Chad Yaro. Ahead of their sophomore album release, the band released an EP “Over It” to test the waters, featuring the track “Disconnected”. Due to a steady steam of airplay on KROQ, the single became instantly popular, Face to Face became a recognisable name, and the band’s follow-up album “Big Choice” (1995) sold over 100,000 copies.
Given the success of “Big Choice” Face to Face singed to the major label A&M and released their self-titled album in 1996. The album had moderate success and saw bassist Matt Riddle replaced by Scott Shiflett. The band’s 1999 follow-up “Ignorance is Bliss” on Beyond Records moved the band in a new hard-rock direction, puzzling a few fans who were expecting a more pop-punk influenced sound, made famous by the likes of Blink-182 and Lit.
Returning to their original sound on “Reactionary” (2000) the album allowed fans to hear select snippets of songs and choose which they thought should belong on the new album. The band lost guitarist Yaro and released a cover album “How to Ruin Everything” in 2001 on Vagrant Records after the deal with Beyond Records went sour.
The band split in 2004 but reappeared in 2008 to play a select number of shows in the U.S. and internationally. After much speculation and anticipation and appearances at the Australia’s Sounwave and 2010 Warped Tour, Face to Face released a new album entitled “Laugh Now, Laugh Later” on May 17, 2011.Read more
Face · 2019 Tour Dates and Concert Tickets
rock, deutsch rap, rap, hip hop, deutschrap
(1) Face is a female soul singer from the UK, bringing luscious vocals to many broken beat/nu jazz tracks, working with highly acclaimed producers like Dego, 4hero, Mondo Grosso and Domu. http://www.myspace.com/faceuk (2) Face is a nationally recognized all-vocal rock band bringing a new edge and attitude to the human voice. Using the full range of sounds that the voice can produce, including vocal percussion or “beat-box,” Face performs rock, pop, funk and upbeat jazz. No other instruments or special effects – just six guys. (Last.fm)